- What kind of payment methods does StoreGo accept?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- I've failed to login several times. What should I do?
- How much is the shipping cost?
- Is there a surcharge for shipping to remote areas?
- How can I ship my return to StoreGo?
- How are refunds calculated?
- The StoreGo website is looping or not updating. What can I do?
- I'm getting a "ZIP Code and City Do Not Match" error. Why?
- I didn't see an order confirmation page. What should I do?
- Why is my cart empty?
- Why can't I see images on StoreGo.com?
- If the web site crashes, what happens to my order?
- I'm having trouble with my shopping cart. What can I do?
- What payment methods does StoreGo accept?
- How can I view prices on your website in different currencies?
- How do I make a payment?
- Paypal is not available in my country. What can I do?
- Can I Pay with Western Union?
- Is Paying by Western Union or Wire Transfer free?
- New User Guide
- StoreGo Account
- Shipping & Delivery
- Technical Support
- Why StoreGo
- Order Recipient Awareness
After StoreGo.com has processed your Order, then it is then transferred to the Courier of your choice. The Order charge changes from us to the Courier of our Customer's choice. This we believe is reliable and dependable, as such we urge our Customers to look for the below details:
Check Your Package before Signing
To be sure that all items in your order are present for delivery, kindly check your package before signing for delivery. More so, if the courier service does not allow opening of package then check by the weight.
Sent Item for Repair
Item sent for repair are treated specially and with care so the Customer should be aware of the following. For instance, when your mobile phone is sent for a repair, remember to keep the Serial Number which is at the internal back of the mobile phone. The Serial Number serves as the Tracking Number for such item in order to find the supplier for the repair.