- What kind of payment methods does StoreGo accept?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- I've failed to login several times. What should I do?
- How much is the shipping cost?
- Is there a surcharge for shipping to remote areas?
- How can I ship my return to StoreGo?
- How are refunds calculated?
- The StoreGo website is looping or not updating. What can I do?
- I'm getting a "ZIP Code and City Do Not Match" error. Why?
- I didn't see an order confirmation page. What should I do?
- Why is my cart empty?
- Why can't I see images on StoreGo.com?
- If the web site crashes, what happens to my order?
- I'm having trouble with my shopping cart. What can I do?
- What payment methods does StoreGo accept?
- How can I view prices on your website in different currencies?
- How do I make a payment?
- Paypal is not available in my country. What can I do?
- Can I Pay with Western Union?
- Is Paying by Western Union or Wire Transfer free?
- New User Guide
- StoreGo Account
- Shipping & Delivery
- Technical Support
- Why StoreGo
- Currency Payment Variation
You can choose to view prices on our online shop in different currencies using the drop-down Currencies menu on the top right corner sidebar of StoreGo.com.
You can view prices on our website in any of the following currencies:
US Dollar (USD)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
You can pay for your orders in any currency. For calculation purposes however, it is preferable you pay in the same currency that you checked out the order with.