- What kind of payment methods does StoreGo accept?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- I've failed to login several times. What should I do?
- How much is the shipping cost?
- Is there a surcharge for shipping to remote areas?
- How can I ship my return to StoreGo?
- How are refunds calculated?
- The StoreGo website is looping or not updating. What can I do?
- I'm getting a "ZIP Code and City Do Not Match" error. Why?
- I didn't see an order confirmation page. What should I do?
- Why is my cart empty?
- Why can't I see images on StoreGo.com?
- If the web site crashes, what happens to my order?
- I'm having trouble with my shopping cart. What can I do?
- What payment methods does StoreGo accept?
- How can I view prices on your website in different currencies?
- How do I make a payment?
- Paypal is not available in my country. What can I do?
- Can I Pay with Western Union?
- Is Paying by Western Union or Wire Transfer free?
- New User Guide
- StoreGo Account
- Shipping & Delivery
- Technical Support
- Why StoreGo
- Using Western Union at StoreGo.com
Paying with Western Union
Western Union is the leading express remittance company in the world, with 150 years of history, and the largest and most advanced electronic exchange financial network. The Agent network can be found all over nearly 200 countries and regions around the world.
Using Western Union at StoreGo.com
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Begin Checkout after reviewing your items.
2. On the Billing & Shipping page, under Payment Methods, select .
3. After reviewing your order details, click Place Your Order .
4. Double-check the payment information of your order.
To pay for your items via Western Union, go to your local Western Union branch, or go to their website, and follow the instructions.
The beneficiary details for StoreGo.com:
First Name: XIANG
Last Name: ZHANG
Address: Room 1506, GuYang Century Building, No. 600 Zhujiang Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China, 210018.
After successfully transferring the funds, follow the link to the payment details page sent to you by email and fill in the details.
1. Remember to write down the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) on the remittance sheet, so as to ensure that StoreGo.com receives your payment promptly.
2. Customers are responsible for any local Western Union handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm the total payment amount with their local Western Union.
3. StoreGo.com will start processing your order when you have paid the full amount.
If you have any further questions regarding your StoreGo.com order payment through Western Union,
please email: email@example.com
Advantages of using Western Union
1. Payment is reliable, secure, immediate, and convenient.
2. You do not have to give out any personal information other than a name.